Social Media, Data Mining & Machine Learning

. Wednesday, April 22, 2009
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

I've been more than two months without updating the blog. A lot of work with my new company, trying to find funding for starting-up, and developing tons and tons of code lines. Now I'll try to update the blog once per week of once each two weeks, at least, but as my research interests have shifted a little bit to Social Media applications, I've decided to change the name of the blog from "Business Intelligence, Data Mining & Machine Learning" o "Social Media, Data Mining & Machine Learning". Probably the name of the blog is not so important, but working now on Social Media I feel more comfortable with that keywork in the title.

1 comments:

Ramesh Sampangi said...

Nice blog, good content. Keep sharing some more blogs again soon.
I have one reference for online machine learning course,
Online Machine Learning Course