There are several call for papers for conferences and journals related to Recommender Systems. Conferences:
- IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conferences on Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology. Deadline: 26 March 2010.
- WI–IAT 2010 Workshop on Web Personalization and Recommender Systems (WebPRES 2010). Deadline: 16 April 2010.
- Trust and Recommender Systems for Social Search and Web-Log Analysis. Deadline: 16 April.
- ACM Recommender Systems. Deadline: 16 April (abstracts), 23 April 2010 (papers).
- Special Issue on: "Recommender Systems to Support the Dynamics of Virtual Learning Communities" on International Journal of Web Based Communities. Deadline: 30 March 2010.
- Special Issue on "Social Linking and Hypermedia", on New Review of Hypermedia and Multimedia. Deadline: 11 June 2010.
- Special Issue on "Social Recommender Systems", on ACM Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology. Deadline: 16 July 2010.
- Special Issue on "Adaptation and Personalization for Ubiquitous Computing", on Personal and Ubiquitous Computing (Springer). Deadline: 30 November 2010.
- Social Network Analysis and Mining, Springer.
ACM RecSys workshops were published some days ago. There are 7 different workshops related to Recommender Systems, so we'll have more CFPs soon.